top of page
The Yellow Project

Emergency Rental Assistance for Gallatin County, MT

Please read the following. 

To apply, you must:

1) Currently be renting or recently approved for a rental unit in Gallatin County, MT.

2) Currently work or have a consistent monthly income (that may include retirement income).

3) Willing to provide 2 months proof of bank transactions, proof of income, proof of past payments with rental units.

To apply, please fill out the contact form below and we will contact you requesting further information. 

If you do not hear from us within 7 days, email us directly at:

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page